1892 Front Facade
The front of Glasgow Engineering in 1892, this building was standing previously as an abandoned Flocking Mill until Tamar Foundry was started by James Scott and John Clark
1905 Front Facade
The newly built front Façade built in 1905, designed by Edwin Laidlaw and built by J & T Gunn. Edwin Bogle was manager at this time 1895 - 1907
1912 Front Facade
Photo taken in about 1912, when the workers cottages along William Street has been demolished. James Scott was manager during this time from 1907 - 1928
1960S Front Facade
The front façade around 1960 with the traditional green and cream colour scheme. Alan Morris was manager from 1928 - 1937 then retired due to ill health. Bart Hutton took over and managed the business from 1937 - 1974
2000S Front Facade
The front façade around 1992, this was our centenary colour scheme of deep Indian red and cream, Alf Hutton was manager at this time from 1974 - 1999
2024 Front Facade Workshop Side
The front façade today 2024 workshop side, with John Hutton as manager 1999 - Current
2024 Front Facade
The front façade today 2024 showroom side
Img 4799
New solid brass signage
Doosan Nanni Kubota Yanmar John Deer Industrial Kohler Pramac Aga Rayburn Falcon Liebherr Cheminees Philippe Lopi Morso ADF fires Austroflamm The Limehouse Lamp Company Shaws Clay Fire Sinks The English Tapware Company Canterbury Sink & Tap Nicolazzi Tapware Astra Walker Perrin & Rowe 1901 Sink & Tap Broil King BBQ Schweigen Mauviel 1830 Staub Burleigh Opinel The Little Guy Morso Living Morso Accessories La Cornue