More than 45% of Michelin starred chefs in France are using Staub. It’s innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability.
- Ideal for searing on the stove top, creating authentic grill marks and transferring to the oven for a perfect result
- Heavyweight enamelled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly
- Endures higher heats when grilling, minimises the need for excessive oil
- Interior black matte enamel finish requires little seasoning and is more resistant to scratches and chips
- Each Staub piece is made using a sand mould which is destroyed after each piece is made, so every Staub piece is totally unique
- Use on any cooking surface, including induction without scratching the surface of your cook top
- Care Instructions:
- Oven Safe to 250°C
- Do not heat cast iron rapidly, low to medium heat required only
- Recommended for use with wooden or plastic cooking utensils only to avoid damage to the enamel coating
- Dishwasher Safe, however hand washing recommended
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
- Packaging Type: Gift Box
- Colour: Red
- Material: Enamelled Cast Iron